This is a one man's effort to grow his character and be a good witness with whatewer he is doing as he does it for the glory of his master and friend Jesus!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's a Girl!*

Lena had gone to see a doctor on Monday and we have the results of the resent ultrasound check.
*There is 90% probability it is a girl, the doctors say.
My good friend Steve told to me that it is a good news and that we should keep her...
We-e-ell...
I think I will listen to what he sais. He is a father of 7 children after all...
I guess from this point on untill my wife's delivery I will have to call them plural - "girls". Great! I like that.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Добрый дядя Стив!... :^)
Congratulations!
What else should i say in such a case? i'm happy that you are happy. This is exciting time to live.

11:28 PM

 
Blogger Maksim V. Rakovich said...

I agree...
What consernes me though is those other 10%...

11:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Max! Hello! I didn't know you guys were expecting a baby-congratulations! How are you doing?

1:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you never know untill the very end? don't you?

10:03 AM

 
Blogger Taras said...

Папа Максым
дуже цикаво
Мои витання

2:18 PM

 
Blogger Geraschenko Sergey said...

чудо!!чудо!!чудо!!чудо!!чудо!!
Всех Вам Благословений!

6:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home