This is a one man's effort to grow his character and be a good witness with whatewer he is doing as he does it for the glory of his master and friend Jesus!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

How to envision the unimaginable?

Worry – it is a natural operation mode of a misguided mind trying to envision alls the things in the world that may go wrong …I wonder what could be the antidote to it, what is a quire?It seams to me that not worrying is a foolish and oversimplified suggestion.
So what may and should work when the nature takes its course with my mind? Bible describing the answer as faith. I need to exercise faith… So what is faith? Heb. 11 says: 1 Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. 2This is what the ancients were commended for.
Can this mean that those “ancients” could really do what we are failing to do – exercise their ability to envision all the different multitudes of ways everything can go RIGHT because there is someone who cares. He cares more than you do and more than you can imagine.
Can I imitate them? Can I have faith in Him? What will it take to learn to imagine a different world. I think I need discipline of thought and gratitude as my disciplined answer to the circumstances. Any circumstances.

1 Comments:

Blogger mahphee said...

Ой, Максим, это сто процентов, относительно веры! Когда я беспокоюсь (а я это дело полюбляю), я думаю о том, что я не доверяю Богу, что Он контролирует ВСЕ в мире и причем таким образом, что это все содействует для моего блага. Просто у меня есть мое представление о моем благе и Божье меня мало интересует, я его даже боюсь. Так вот, в какой-то момент я поняла, как актуальна в подобной ситуации строчка молитвы: "Да будет воля Твоя". Не моя.

10:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home