This is a one man's effort to grow his character and be a good witness with whatewer he is doing as he does it for the glory of his master and friend Jesus!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

the mirror a friend and the wardrobe

Today was quite unusual and wild…
Yesterday I found that not all the documents for my vehicle are done and it took me a whole day to do the paper work. They actually refused to OK the technical condition of the van because of the “front lights defocus”! Quite a reason, huh… So today I was on my way looking for a place where I can fix this great problem of mine and as Lena and I were walking by the neighboring building to pick the car from the parking lot we saw that someone had trashed a huge old fashion wardrobe… It is not like I need one, but I remembered that Steve Nelson a friend of mine was looking for something like that…
Thus our adventure began. I called Steve and went to pick him up to come back and pick up the wardrobe. It turned out that the wardrobe (rus. - the shkaff) was a little bit heavy for two of us and a little bit big for my van. So we had to disassemble it. And only then try to fit in. Which we successfully did… The wardrobe had a mirror door that was broken of course… this basically was the reason why they disposed of it in the first place. So after unloading the shkaff we decided to take it apart completely and to go and change the mirror. Which we successfully did. But the old mirror also was not absolutely useless – after cutting of a broken side it made a great surprise present for Lena. Actually this present was a long-time-ago-made and only now kept promise of mine… This is how God was providing for both Steve and I today… And the van with the lights and everything… I guess this is going to come later… for today was a day when God corrected all the plans.

6 Comments:

Blogger John Frye said...

Maksim,
A promise made...and a promise kept. You're a good guy. Say "Hi" to Lena for me.

3:47 PM

 
Blogger Geraschenko Sergey said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:12 PM

 
Blogger Geraschenko Sergey said...

прикольная история про шкаф!
Рад, что у тебя уже все ок с документами на шкаф, кхм,сорри, на машину! :-)

12:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Da Maks, Bog original i ty tozhe! Tak derzhat!!!

11:41 PM

 
Blogger John Frye said...

O.K., O.K., it's time to write a new entry on your blog.

11:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
»

5:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home